Downy birches, place where pine trees do not thrive anymore.
At the end of the road is a village where taking care of reindeers means more then just a livelihood.
A small house next to Näkkälävaara, in a mountain landscape.
Here we were invited by the squeaking of the blue breast ten years ago. The winds of the fells, the blue twilight, the dance of the northern lights, the gold of the spring sun, the villagers and all of the eight seasons of Sami nature have drawn us gently here to the mountain canopy, year after year.
Would you like to experience the nothern atmosphere in a place where you live by nature, not by the clock?
Calmness, empowerment, fall colors, nightless night, northern lights, snowbanks; experiences in the middle of beautiful Finnish Lapland!
Relax and fall asleep easier in the middle of beautiful Lapland nature, in the morning everyting is still as it is.
* Accommodation for 2 people in AuroraHut igloo boat (double bed with linen, toilet and kitchenette with dishes)
* Snowshoes included in the accommodation package
* Short transition to marked snowmobile tracks
* Possibility to have a sauna in a nearby cabin
* Parking space for a car
* Backcountry skis (2), E-FatBike (1), Kickspark kick scooter, rowing boat, mountain bikes (2) and SUP-boards (2) for rent
* Näkkälän Kala ja Poro Oy, located in the neighbourhood, offers reindeer and sleighrides, contant them from firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 3551822
Longer than 2 night stays can be negotiated by contacting us. Reservations should be made one week before the intended stay. If you need accomodation faster than that, please be in contact.
Gas station / minimarket / restaurant - 14km
Train station, Kolari - 189km
Airport, Kittilä - 188km
(Taxi can be ordered separately)
99440 Näkkälä, Enontekiö